|Top 10 Lessons of 2006
||[Apr. 15th, 2007|01:40 pm]
Top 10 Lessons of 2006
10. Hole punchers are useless.
9. It's easy to catch a train because it leaves tracks everywhere it goes.
8. Death is just around the coroner.
7. The reason why people refer to cars as feminine is because most car lovers are men & they don't want to sound gay.
6. If you ever lose your eyeballs the best place to look for them is.. oops sorry.
5. The best way to get to the root of a problem is to use a lumber jack.
4. Business damages caused during a bar fight can be repaired with scotch tape.
3. Not even sunglasses could make the sun look cool.
2. Being on a fixed income is better than being on a broke income.
1. Lighting in the sky is like God taking pictures of us.
Get all these lessons and hundreds more when you buy Lesson Mania!
Just $5 for the downloadable E-book or $15 for the paperback book (DRINKABLE!).
This product is endorsed by one or more people.
We've already satisfied one happy customer, could you be next?
"Let's just say... It's the greatest uplifting book ever"
~ Popular Musical Muscians Star & Micey
Packed with wisdom!
A MUST READ for ALL!
Posted by Robyn on Apr 24, 2007 11:01 PM
I think i like 6 better than 5-3 but you're so funny that it's all great!!! I love you my wonderful husband!!!
Posted by ~*~*~Lori~*~*~ on 4/25/07 - 10:33 PM